cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order of the Samsung Tab S 10.5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi has anyone else ordered the Samsung tab S 10.5?

I ordered mine on the 8th Oct and still not recived it. Nothing from O2 to tell me when I will be getting it or even if its in stock.  I have chatted on line and the stock checker is not working and keep getting to message them again another time.

Quite poor since I have my phone contract with them and this is an add on to my current phone contract.

Message 1 of 62
61 REPLIES 61

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

A dead giveaway is the state of the order process in my O2. Invariably in progress means out of stock.

Message 11 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Bambino
its £344 for the wifi only on amazon for the 4g version its £391.99 for the cheapest.
The device plane I am getting makes it £360.
Message 12 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Paul2014 and Welcome to the Forum.

Sound like your between a rock and a hard place.

You could escalate this via the complaint link http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain as normal a customer Services is unable to help.

We have heard that people who have done this with the iPad Air launch issues as an example have then been suddenly advised it has been despatched. Coincidence maybe !

Keep us in the loop please.
Message 13 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous ,

I've just confirmed they are in stock, so please can you ring 202 to check on your order?Hope this helps slight_smile

Message 14 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable
If these devices are in stock then why oh why are O2 not communicating this with customers waiting for them. 😤

No disrespect @Anonymous but it's customer services that should be making the contact.
Message 16 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable

The order might be stuck,for example,if that's the case then it wont progress.As you can imagine it's all done by appropriate systems, they are not done manually, so in this case if the customer doesn't tell O2 , they can't possibly know. Same with everything else.

Message 17 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Rosasosc,

Thank you for your reply, who is the best team to sort this out with as I always get told its not in stock and thats it??

Thank You Paul
Message 18 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable

with who did u order? with upgrades or with sales?

Message 19 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
The order was online, on an offer i had received.

I called O2 on Friday and they as I went through to track an order on the options. I have no activity on the order. I did ask why they were still not showing out of stock on the Web site as you could compleate another order on line?
Message 20 of 62