cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order accepted or not?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello, I ordered an iPhone 7 today online to be collected at my local store on 1 October. I accepted all the contract terms ect and got an order confirmation that confirmed my order and they need to do some checks. Although they have taken the £59.99 payment for the phone.

I've had an email thanking me for choosing to click and collect, giving me an order number and collection reference and says they'll contact me when it's in store for me to collect. It also gives me a link to track my order. But when I click this it says that I do not have any products or services?

Has my order gone through or not does anyone have any ideas? If not how do I get my money back?
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Olamilekan
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Your order has been accepted. You may need to wait until 9ish for the tracking number to show up on the courier's website which normally is either UK Mail or DPD. 

If if you still can't track it after 9am then I would suggest you ring the store to confirm with them on the day.

All the same congrats on your new phone. Enjoy

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Olamilekan
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Your order has been accepted. You may need to wait until 9ish for the tracking number to show up on the courier's website which normally is either UK Mail or DPD. 

If if you still can't track it after 9am then I would suggest you ring the store to confirm with them on the day.

All the same congrats on your new phone. Enjoy

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi...I am afraid the tracking number wont work as its going to a store. If you having it deliverd to your home address then it will. Confused

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Got an email today from FSReferrals at telephonica saying that they can not proceed with my recent order.

How do I get back the £59.99 upfront payment for the phone which they took from my debit card yesterday??
Message 4 of 4