cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 travel

Anonymous
Not applicable

i am back from holiday and want to cancel O2 travel but cant find any instructions on how to. Tried phone but told its sa 30 minute wait and god knows what cost. what do I have to do to cancel 02 trave at 1.99  day. already paid an extra 1.99 trying to find out today. not good customer service

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 travel charges change on 7th april
Message 11 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
From 7th April calls and texts are included in the £1.99 daily charge which O2 think is a benefit. However I'm on Europe and need to call the uk twice a week. Currently £1 for two hours. From 7th April it will change to £3.98 because two daily charges will have kicked in. Not good any more. Likewise if you only send one text it's now costs 5p but from April it will be £1.99. Rubbish
Message 12 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's changing from 7th April. Beware one call will now cost you £1.99
Message 13 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
From 7th April calls and texts are included in the £1.99 daily charge which O2 think is a benefit. However I'm on Europe and need to call the uk twice a week. Currently £1 for two hours. From 7th April it will change to £3.98 because two daily charges will have kicked in. Not good any more. Likewise if you only send one text it's now costs 5p but from April it will be £1.99. Rubbish

I feel the same as you about this @Anonymous I travel to Spain frequently and usually make a couple of calls home which last 59 minutes. So this charge is outrageous. I have downloaded Tugo which cuts costs but it has to be used over Wifi...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 16

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi guys, 

We have an update on the roaming rates for O2 pay monthly and Pay & Go customers. 

As of today, O2 have reduced standard roaming rates for customers who don’t have or have chosen to opt out of O2 Travel, or for those using O2 Travel and exceeding their daily fair usage allowance.

• For our Pay Monthly customers, you can find these new rates here
  • For our Pay & Go customers, you can find the new rates here
  • And for our business customers, head over here for the rates

Any questions please let me know. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 16 of 16