cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 stealing from me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am on Pay as you go.

Yesterday and today I get a message reading 'you can now use data on your phone until midnight tonight. we've given you 50mb to use, and taken £1 from your balance'. ????

WTF, I don't want data and did not ask for it.

O2 is stealing my money. I want it back you bunch of theives.

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

y ou tuen off then it wot change you tem o2 dont  change do chsange not  use dana you change what you use it i am  on  pay mothly i get untes and calls and 2gb 

Message 31 of 35

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 32 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

With your help, I think I understand now. Thank you all for your replies  slight_smile

Message 33 of 35

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Eastmidland22
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have the aame issue, from time to time there will be a message saying I wont pay mlre than £2  for using data, for the day.  The problem is that I never switch the mobile data on because I use another phone for wifi. So yes they might be stealing or might be a faulty system.  Hard to prove because they don't provide a breakdown of data usage and charges to pay as you go customers.  So I don't have a proof but even after reading the message I checked and the data is off. I logged in to check my balance and it's now 0. So maybe they do that so you have to top up which is completely unfair and yes it's stealing

Message 35 of 35