Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 complaint service

Charlieboyoo
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 284 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Hi everyone,need a bit of advice.I made a complaint through the online complaintreviewserve@o2.com on the 6/6/15 and I received a reply saying i will receive an anwer within 7 to 10 working days.I havent received or heard anything since.When i phone up o2 they keep making excuses they are very busy and i will receive a reply soon.Its nearly been a month now.What am i supposed to do now?

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Charlieboyoo
  • 284 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

it was from rosadosc and jonsie.Yes it was in the pm box.

Message 11 of 15

cyrillicguy
Level 8: Talented
  • 247 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Had a complaint with O2 which was supposed to be handled by some sort of "highest complaints team". They promised to call me back "as soon as possible". That was...back in February slight_smile

The problem that I've addressed was not resolved either. Called O2 a few weeks ago for a catch up. Got advised that I would get a callback "next morning". Still no callback as of yet. So, ended up logging it with the Ombudsman, paying my device off and cancelling that account altogether.

I posted here a while ago about the Retentions Team fella asking me why I was cancelling that line and after hearing all the truth couldn't think of any better line than "But we won the Ofcom's award for being the best... (whatever it was, can't remember)".

Sadly, that type of customer service is increasingly becoming a norm these days when it comes to big companies.

Message 12 of 15

Charlieboyoo
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 284 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

I got it all resolved.I hope.Thanks for all the help guys

Message 13 of 15

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions