Did you mean: 

O2 Wifi app wants latest version

xcytin
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I've got a 64gb Nexus 6P and have downloaded the O2 wifi appfrom the play store (version 1.3 dated 3 Sep 2014).

I'm registerd with O2 wifi and it used to work on my LG G3 fine. WhenI open the app it takes me to the registration page and asks me to enter my mobile number. As soon as click on the get code button I get a message saying "Please download the latest version of the O2 Wifi App from the App Store"

Any advice please?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Sammy_boy
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 171 Posts
  • 12 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Not sure if I should post a separate topic but find O2 WiFi won't let me log in on my iPhone 6. I put my details in which I know to be correct but it just says 'these details don't match our records' . Tried deleting and reinstalling with no joy, had this on the previous iPhone 5s too. Don't know if this is just me or a universal problem?
Message 11 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144065 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Sammy_boy wrote:
Not sure if I should post a separate topic but find O2 WiFi won't let me log in on my iPhone 6. I put my details in which I know to be correct but it just says 'these details don't match our records' . Tried deleting and reinstalling with no joy, had this on the previous iPhone 5s too. Don't know if this is just me or a universal problem?

Try this fix http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/O2-Wifi-At-London-Underground-Not-able-to-conne...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 13

Sammy_boy
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 171 Posts
  • 12 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Don't think it's registered but I'll give that a try next time I'm in town, thanks for the link slight_smile
Message 13 of 13