cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Simplicity Plans

Anonymous
Not applicable

I see that all the simplicity plans have gone up by at least 50p, but they are all now 4G ready - so you can get 4G (albeit only 100mb of it) for £8.50.

Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sound as,thanks.I have iPhone 5 & in phone,contacts My Number is showing as the number on the 'new' sim received & not my retained number.Is there a way to change this at all ?
Message 21 of 45

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Yes, you can edit your number in settings >phone >my number
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cheers bud.I didn't have to do that last time...thanks for your help,changed it now.
Message 23 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well,2 days later & no updated details appear in my profile on website ie tariff for simplicity & the O2 App will not let me log in using my PIN number.All I get is 'Failed to get user identity,possibly due to unlinking of MSISDN from account (code 36) I uninstalled the app and re downloaded it but to no avail.Any ides ?
Message 24 of 45

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Well,2 days later & no updated details appear in my profile on website ie tariff for simplicity & the O2 App will not let me log in using my PIN number.All I get is 'Failed to get user identity,possibly due to unlinking of MSISDN from account (code 36) I uninstalled the app and re downloaded it but to no avail.Any ides ?

Possibly because it's the weekend? Sometimes the website goes on a go slow at this time.....:smileysad: I am not excusing it...just saying that may be the case...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
I did kinda think that it may be because of the weekend,but if that is the case then I guess it should be done by morning.Strange though...
Message 26 of 45

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I did kinda think that it may be because of the weekend,but if that is the case then I guess it should be done by morning.Strange though...

Strange and damn annoying.....however if it isn't updated by tomorrow lunchtime then i would think you have to ring CS....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 27 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sounds a bit weird to me. Computers having a dicky fit just cos it is the weekend
Message 28 of 45

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Sounds a bit weird to me. Computers having a dicky fit just cos it is the weekend

Well we all know for a fact from the many posts on here that O2 website and related computers do glitch........usually at midnight and over the weekends......Stupid it may be....but it happens from what we read....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 29 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi @Anonymous 

It will take around a month, or until the second bill gets produced for My O2 to pick up on your details.

If you need to check your minutes in the meantime the automated service on 202 will give you that information.Hope this helps slight_smile

Message 30 of 45