cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Refresh Termination

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello all,

Ive researched the subject of my discussion but I can only find answers from 2013/2014 and just wanted some clarity before I contact O2.

Im in the middle of a 24month O2 Refresh contract and I wish to end my contract early.

To do so can I simply pay the remaining balance of my device plan and have my airtime plan waived with no early termination fees?

Ive read posts of a similar essence to mine where the individual has paid their devide plan and passed on a PAC code to another network provider only to be met with an early termination fee; so I'm just looking for some clarity.

Many thanks.
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Everything you need to know about Refresh in this guide..

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/A-Guide-To-O2-Refresh/m-p/877701/highlight/true#M64851

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Yes you are correct but you may need to chase o2 to ensure it goes smoothly as sometimes the system screws up.
Hopefully that glitch is sorted now though.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Everything you need to know about Refresh in this guide..

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/A-Guide-To-O2-Refresh/m-p/877701/highlight/true#M64851

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
Follow the advice in the link @Cleoriff has given you as it's a comprehensive guide.

Just to emphasise, don't cancel any direct debits until you're balance is £0 as it can take O2 a while to take the final payment and if u cancel before that happens, then you run the risk of a mark on your credit file.
Message 4 of 4