cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Refresh Order

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have just tried to upgrade online and got all the way through to the delivery options etc, and the screen said somethign about there being a problem. However, upon checking my bank account, the early repayment for o2 refresh has been taken. i have no order, no confirmation of anything but ive paid to get out of my contract early! I will ring o2 in the morning but has anyone got any advice?

Thanks

Katie

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93240 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Yes it will probably debit your account again. Call customer service to check the order in the morning.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Further update!!

just recieved an email saying click here to go back to your refresh upgrade however it has taken me back to the delivery screen before payment. Will this charge me again if i re process the order even though the money has been taken?

Message 2 of 7

jonsie
  • 93240 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Yes it will probably debit your account again. Call customer service to check the order in the morning.

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous and Welcome to the Community Forum,

A big glitch. 😞

Customer Service Contact details here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Let us know how you get on.
Message 4 of 7

davethorp
Level 21: Regular
  • 1035 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 38 Solutions

It is possible that the funds have simply been preauthorised rather than actually taken off your card in which case it should drop off after a few days although O2 should be able to expedite this process, although finding someone in O2 with the ability to actually do what has to be done rather than fob you off and just wait for it to drop off could be a challenge

Message 5 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122931 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@davethorp wrote:

It is possible that the funds have simply been preauthorised rather than actually taken off your card in which case it should drop off after a few days although O2 should be able to expedite this process, although finding someone in O2 with the ability to actually do what has to be done rather than fob you off and just wait for it to drop off could be a challenge

Yes it could be a pre-authorised payment as you say @davethorp Only problem is...unless you actually ring your BANK as well as O2 there is no real way of knowing...

(Speaking from experience of something similar...though not a phone or a deal..it was a fridge freezer)

The company told me they had NOT taken the payment....my bank however, told a very different story Destroy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 144376 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
If you can get to an o2 shop the upgrade process should be easier there. The website glitches too frequently.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 7