cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Are The Best

Anonymous
Not applicable
And no I don't work for them lol I'm just a really happy customer there customer services I think is the best to tell everyone and the world the truth they always have tried there best to help me out of my bad situations and I thank O2 alot for real....I'm soo happy and pray that O2 remain like this...
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Compare to other networks I would rate o2 number any day I've been with other networks and they have given me headaches but O2 helped me out every single time
Message 2 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey,

I'm very happy with the O2 Network too and its also nice to read positive posts as well as negative ones.

Brings a little equilibrium to the forum.

Message 3 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah @Anonymous i'm really delighted kinder lost words 2 how O2 are really understanding and there customer services are really good at trying to help u out ....Other networks I was with 3 for 2 years and they most of the time couldn't understand my English cus there customer services are all abroad call centres and t mobile I was with for 2 years they just emptied my pockets a rip off there customer services are really bad but O2 I was previously with for 6 years and them times they even helped me alot ....
Message 4 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've seen ppl up on here moaning about o2 i'm like I've been with all the other networks and compare to O2 u can't even put them in the same category O2 simply the best in chris eubanks voice lol
Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey,

O2 does have Uk Customer Call Centres and the Live Chat is typically manned by Non Uk Outsourced Callcentres to which some have had good and not so good experiences with.

Personally Ive had no issue with them at all but on balance Ive not spoken to them in relation to account queries, just general stuff.

Things can be lost in translation regarding language barriers I agree.

For me O2 offer :

Strong 4G/3G signal where I live, commute and work.

Good Customer Service when required by various points of contacting them.

Community Forum.

Community Rewards.

O2 Moments.

O2 Rewards.

Happy days.

Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah I'm glad ur happy with O2 aswell they just made my day ..... slight_smile @Anonymous
Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy Days @Anonymous 

Fantastic

Message 8 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Now I wish I did work for them they are a great network I wish that they just get better and remain the best network provider like always slight_smile
Message 9 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Lol @Anonymous
Message 10 of 12