cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Customer Email

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why do companies like o2 seem to ignore email as a form of communication for support/customer contact? It is good enough for billions of other people to communicate with every day.
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93235 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

It's a decision they made, wrongly in my opinion, and seems a backward step in leaning more towards online chat. I could go along with that if was UK based but far too often we are diverted to the outsourced web based team where broken English and very liberal translations can lead to a poor customer experience.

I also feel that this may well have led to an increase in emails to the complaint review service as a means of contacting O2 for queries that could so easily be resolved by normal email.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93235 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

It's a decision they made, wrongly in my opinion, and seems a backward step in leaning more towards online chat. I could go along with that if was UK based but far too often we are diverted to the outsourced web based team where broken English and very liberal translations can lead to a poor customer experience.

I also feel that this may well have led to an increase in emails to the complaint review service as a means of contacting O2 for queries that could so easily be resolved by normal email.

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous and Welcome to the forum.

Is their anything we can help with which is not account based or try http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain if warranted.
Message 3 of 3