cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New SIM card for Moto G on PAYG.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Am I able to get a new sim card to fit my Moto G and keep the number I have from my old sim card?

I've been using a Nokia 3110i and have recently upgraded my Moto G to the 3rd Gen Moto G, so now I am able to use the 'old' Moto G but as the sim cards are different sizes I'd like to know if I can order a new sim card to fit, but continue using my PAYG number?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144171 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Yes. Call into any o2 shop and get them to sim swap for you. Just make sure you get the correct PAYG card as contract ones are different.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144171 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Yes. Call into any o2 shop and get them to sim swap for you. Just make sure you get the correct PAYG card as contract ones are different.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Excellent thank you, hoped it was something as easy as that cheers!
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 144171 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
No worries mate. Enjoy your new phone slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions