cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer - Pre Order

Anonymous
Not applicable

I placed an order to pre order the Samsung galaxy s6 edge plus, had the upfront cost taken from my account and received the pre contract documents via email all on the 22/08. No communication since. Decide to contact for update on order this evening to be told the order got stuck, requires cancelling and new order placing. No explanation other than "maybe to do with latency". Then demanded I pay a higher upfront cost for a new order. Now being greeted with a message saying "there seems to be a problem with the agents network connection". This is just not good customer service.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous it looks as if they may have done a credit check on you and you may not have passed?

One of the reasons they are asking for a higher upfront fee. You can either do what they ask...or cancel and go instore

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
If this was the case then i would have been contacted by post or email within a day or so stating this. I have had no communication and the online chat team have notstated this as the reason.
Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Another reason is the S6 Edge plus is not yet available from O2 as far as I am aware (Sorry just noticed the plus). They have probably accepted this as a pre-order....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes this was a pre order for delivery 4th september 

Message 5 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes this was a pre order for delivery 4th september 

I honestly think the mix up is due to this being a pre-order but why they are asking for additonal upfront cost may have been to do with the credit check...(this is usually the reason) You need to contact CS again tomorrow to check this out. http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Please phone and dont use live chat

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 6