cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help ASAP! How do I view itemised bills from previous months? ie Oct/Nov 2015?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys!! I really need to view my fully itemised bill from Oct/Nov 2015, as believe my teenage daughter may have been using my phone! As the bill is paid by direct debit, so don't tend to look at it-but now I have noticed that it has jumped from an average of £10 pm (SIM only) to a whopping £150!!! But after trying everything, I can only seem to view the latest bill as itemised, but no previos bills-all I can find is the overall amount, but not itemised usage. Thank you!

Message 1 of 24
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

A step by step guide 

Go into My O2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2
*View your latest bill
*Scroll down to see 6 previous bills and click on one of those. 
*Scroll down to the bottom of that bill and click on View and print older bills 
That will bring up the old style web page 
*Scroll down to the bottom of that page and you will see Download and print PDF bill 
I have shown a step by step guide as this is the way I do it. Navigating around the bill section should be much easier 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

A step by step guide 

*View your latest bill
*Scroll down to the bottom of that page and you will see Download and print PDF bill 
I have shown a step by step guide as this is the way I do it. Navigating around the bill section should be much easier 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for that, but it only brings up a general bill, and not a fully itemised bill...is there any way to see a fully, detailed itemised bill for that period? Thank you. x

Message 3 of 24

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3669 Solutions

Might be an idea to lock your phone with a PIN or pattern unlock to avoid bills like this in the future.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 24

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Hi @Anonymous

A step by step guide 

*View your latest bill

That brings up the bill you want. Just scroll down and click on 'print as pdf' and you get half a dozen pages itemised.

Message 5 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you for that, but it only brings up a general bill, and not a fully itemised bill...is there any way to see a fully, detailed itemised bill for that period? Thank you. x

Yes

Click on 'recent charges' in the left hand blue menu. 
Click on 'what I've used' 

Click on voice calls or texts and you should be able to see this. (when you open the PDF section)

If this isnt working for you then you need to contact customer services and ask for an itemised bill for the period you want...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 24

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

If you follow @Cleoriff instructions on pc or tablet you will get the info required as a pdf that can be viewed or printed as just checked mine for last month 

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 7 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

Or dont let anyone near it next time.

You should make her pay your bill

Message 8 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

It seems the only way to view a fully itemised items for old bills(inc all non-chargable texts/calls, for those interested) is to get customer services and get them to email it to you! WHAT a pain!

Message 9 of 24

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

I access mine on the laptop via My O2, no need to call customer service as I have 18 months of itemised bills available at any given time.

Message 10 of 24