cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My o2 account doesn't have my phone associated with it

Anonymous
Not applicable

This has been an issue ever since I joined. I login to my account and it has no record of my current pay monthly contract. No bills or anything, it just says: 

"You don't appear to have any valid products associated with this account."

It hasn't been much of an issue up until now, and only because I'm curious to see how long I've had my phone for. I still get billed every month because I see it on my statements.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is it easy to resolve?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You need to contact customer service to check the account has been set up correctly. Sometimes they set it up with different details than you are using to log in.

You would be better calling on 202 rather than using webchat to be honest.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You need to contact customer service to check the account has been set up correctly. Sometimes they set it up with different details than you are using to log in.

You would be better calling on 202 rather than using webchat to be honest.

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

OK thanks for the quick response. I was wondering if there was a way I could bring the product into the account myself but I'll take your advice.

Kind Regards,

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 143457 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It's most likely that your new account is set up with a different email address and you are possibly trying to log in to an old account?
Once you get the correct log in details sorted you can choose to merge any or all accounts that you have.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Most problems do occur because different login details exist. A call to customer service should clarify this so that the main account shows up. Once this is established you can link in any other products.

Message 5 of 5