cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My new business contract

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello. I am on a new first time contract. But for some reason the guy in the shop put me on a business contract! I'm not with any company at all. My account says I'm the director of my own company using my real name as the business name! I have free calls to the office, which is the same phone number as my phone!

The advisor in the shop also clearly stated that I can use the MyO2 app to check my account!?

Is there anyway to change my account to a normal consumer one?

Thanks for any advice,
Jamjam
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have the Sim Only contract. I did move over from EE Pay as you go. So I already had a phone.

I pay £14.50/month, 3 months free, but then the price goes up to near £18, I think.

But a business contract account can't be accessed from my phone (no flash player).

I will probably go for the £18/month consumer contract for the extra 1GB per month. Which I could keep an eye on it with the MyO2 app, which the salesman said I could use now.

Also on my contract it says "Proof type: proof of identity and address", if that just means he saw my debit card, then that's fine 🙂 so no proof of ID apart from my bank card!
Message 21 of 24

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I have the Sim Only contract. I did move over from EE Pay as you go. So I already had a phone.

I pay £14.50/month, 3 months free, but then the price goes up to near £18, I think.

But a business contract account can't be accessed from my phone (no flash player).

I will probably go for the £18/month consumer contract for the extra 1GB per month. Which I could keep an eye on it with the MyO2 app, which the salesman said I could use now.

Also on my contract it says "Proof type: proof of identity and address", if that just means he saw my debit card, then that's fine 🙂 so no proof of ID apart from my bank card!

And there you have it....debit card! Ridiculous.

Message 22 of 24

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122816 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

As I said...my eyes have been opened wide....Shifty and totally immoral Smiley Mad

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's a 24 month contract @Anonymous, it will stay at 14.50, but if you cant  use it properly...It's really up to you what to do with it...

And if the salesman hasn't taken any photo id from you to set up the account (passport or drivers licence) then you need to mention that to the store manager when you go back...that is very serious...:(

Message 24 of 24