cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My bill isn't overdue, but 02 says it is.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello! Whenever I try to use my phone to call someone or even access voicemail, I am redirected without fail to an automated billing center, telling me that my phone bill is overdue. The trouble is, it isn't. My bill is paid monthly, via direct debit, ON TIME AND IN FULL AUTOMATICALLY.

In this instance, my bill was paid five whole days ago, but I still cannot use my phone. Can anyone help me?

EDIT: The amount I am supposed to owe comes to £28.90, which is the same amount taken out of my bank account via direct debit on the 21st of January.

EDIT 2: My phone was working properly yesterday. It could text and call no problem. It is only today that 02 have suspended my service, AFTER I PAID THE BILL. It's a farce, but I'm not laughing.

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

I agree with you @amici-pat  We see far too many times that the customer is made to feel everything is their fault when it often isn't

Incidentally it's lovely to see you back here. I am really glad your long struggle was eventually sorted due to your own perseverance. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's because it is @Cleoriff. Well according to the laws of o2 anyway.

And o2 are a law unto themselves at times
Message 12 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

24 hours later, it still wasn't sorted, so I had to contact customer service yet again.
My phone's working now guys. But man, I didn't need this stress on my first contract.

Message 13 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

24 hours later, it still wasn't sorted, so I had to contact customer service yet again.
My phone's working now guys. But man, I didn't need this stress on my first contract.

Pleased to hear it @Anonymous  was it O2's fault or your bank?....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

It was 02. My payment's been noted as Received since the 21st.

Message 15 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

It was 02. My payment's been noted as Received since the 21st.

What an unnecessary *bleep* up... At least its sorted now and if ever it happens again (God forbid) you will be armed with the information immediately... wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 17

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 17 of 17