Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Online Accounts

prmanthri
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have a an online account in which, both my son's and my device are registered. It would be most helpful if someone could tell me how to remove my son's device from my account so that he can register an account on his name. There is provision to add products but no facility to remove products from your online account.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Your son will need to take his own contract and then you will have to cancel your sons account that is currently attached to your account and transfer the number to your son's new account.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
  • 122358 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @prmanthri as far as I am aware only customer services can remove accounts.  Phone them 202 for contract. 4445 payg.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Your son will need to take his own contract and then you will have to cancel your sons account that is currently attached to your account and transfer the number to your son's new account.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Easy to link and almost impossible to unlink unless the contract is cancelled and a new account opened.

Message 4 of 4