cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Months Written Notice to End Contract

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Folks,

Could anyone please give me an e-mail address to send my months written notice to end my pay monthly contract please? O2 informed me to give written notice today, but I could not get through to ask for an e-mail address, I tried calling 3 times, was left on hold for over 30 minutes and was then informed that the department was closed! I then tried an online chat at 10:50pm, and was told that there was nobody available to chat with me and to try again between 7am and 11pm! O2 customer service is a joke nowadays! I have looked on the website and can not find an e-mail address, only for the complaints department?

Thanks in advance 🙂

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

davethorp
  • 1035 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 38 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Depending on the phone you have you may be able to record the call so you can prove you did cancel it although I've done it over the phone before and had no problems

I'm sure most of the time cancelling over the phone is absolutely fine too. But you do get the odd bad egg and that's true in almost any service industry especially when the retentions departments tend to be incentivised to stop cancellations.

I once signed up to Scottish Power as it was showing to be cheaper online, when I received the contract information in the post it turned out to be more expensive so I rang to cancel in the cooling off period and was told that was fine and the switch would be cancelled. I was still switched.

More recently, I've had a letter that I hand delivered to the letterbox of my bank's local branch dissappear in what I can only assume was a freak wormhole that opened up in the letterbox.

For the cost of a £2 stamp (or just under at the moment) a recorded delivery letter would have prevented both of these.

Message 11 of 11