cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyal to O2 - but why???

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've been with O2 for many years. Never been with anyone else. Keep upgrading every two years. Now I'm actually wondering why. I would get cheaper options from so many other providers that I can't find one good reason to pay extra monthly payments to O2. Suggestions?
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

There is no loyalty anymore. Everyone gets the same deal. Go with the network & best deal for you

Message 2 of 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
If another networks gives you good reception and is cheaper and includes all the extras you get from o2, just move.
Why wouldn't you?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 11

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Unless you live in a location where your choice is Vodafone or O2 because of the signal. And neither is good where I am and 3/EE are wind assisted so if you have the choice of deals go for it.

Message 4 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Go with what suits your needs the best. Try a few payg sims from different networks to make sure you get good coverage then take your business elsewhere @Anonymous

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 11

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Only two benefits I can see for staying with O2, Refresh and TuGo. If as you say you upgrade every 2 years then the Refresh option doesn't apply and if you get a network that covers all your needs cheaper then definitely go for it. If you want to remain on the O2 network then look at independents such as CPW where a standard two year contract works out cheaper.

Message 6 of 11

AJ1982
Level 3: Thinker
  • 49 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

🖕o2! I've just jumped ship! Couldn't be happier!

Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good for you @AJ1982 good luck with your new network 

Message 8 of 11

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

Wave

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 11

AJ1982
Level 3: Thinker
  • 49 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hey! This is far from goodbye lol. If you or o2 think that this is it, you're sadly mistaken. I'm the sort of person that if I'm owed 10 pence I'll fight to the death over it. It's about what's right or in this case wrong!

typed out on my iPhone 7 plus 32GB Silver😂 Thanks car phone warehouse & EE 👍😊

Message 10 of 11