cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to access MS Outlook account used on PC via my mobile, mainly for calendar

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I access my personal Calendar on the PC using Outlook on my Mobile, but NOT via a Hotmail or similar address. I have my regular email provider service that I need to use.

Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
What phone do you have?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Different phones require different processes. An Android phone requires you to sync through Google first. A Windows phone can be straightforward, if the phone uses Outlook with Exchange.

Message 3 of 11

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

You don't have to sync through Google with Outlook as there is a way to do it locally via usb. I've personally used it and can vouch for it working across several Android phones (Nexus 4, Sony Xperia Z, Note 3 & Moto X) with MS Outlook, tasks/notes & contacts.

If the mods don't mind me giving the link: http://www.android-sync.com/ it is worth paying for if you use MS Outlook a lot on your own PC. Else search for android sync.

As above, an MS Exchange account is probably the least hassle free way of doing it on most phones. 

Message 4 of 11

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I read the question as accesing it on phone not on PC ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 11

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

We shall have to wait till the OP comes back to clarify...

Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Galaxy S III Mini

Message 7 of 11

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I would sync my outlook calendar with Google then just chose to sync Google calendar with the phone.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 11

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have no idea how to do either of those options with Google and am concerned using Google how much information can be seen by those who I would not wish it to be seen.
Message 10 of 11