cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just A Thought For O2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello
And how is everyone doing hope u all are good and well...

Just was thinking about something for few days so i thought i would share it with O2 and the community..
Like T Mobile and EE offer unlimited data on 3g ive tried it for a month and it was really good always a good and fast connection...
They got EE for there cap data for 4g like etc 4gb data or 10gb data...

Why dont O2 do something like that and let 3g be unlimited and introduce different 4g bundles....
I mean EE and T Mobile i dont really like em but after trying T Mobile for a month it was really good..not that i can say about O2 i wish i could...
I know some ppl may not like this idea of mine and some may do like it...
Just saying its my opinion and a thought...
I know its not possible by O2....
Cus alot of ppl abuse the unlimited data nowadays were ppl like myself dont and when we do need it we cant use it because its too slow....

Anyways hope everyones good and enjoy the rest of ur day...
Message 1 of 60
59 REPLIES 59

Anonymous
Not applicable

I  thought I give them there 5 days and see what happens...but finally it should either get better like there said or leave wink

Message 41 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I  thought I give them there 5 days and see what happens...but finally it should either get better like there said or leave wink

That's fair enough.

Looking forward to your next update,

Message 42 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yup
I will let u know when they have updated me and thanks again
Message 43 of 60

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

So basically, what I suggested has at least produced a partial result. A reduced tariff is better than nothing. Ahem.... Bow

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 44 of 60

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Bambino wrote:

So basically, what I suggested has at least produced a partial result. A reduced tariff is better than nothing. Ahem.... Bow

As you say @Bambino  Ahem, indeed....BowLOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 45 of 60

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Cough!:smileywink:

Oh and you @jonsie  Bow tongue

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 47 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello
Guys just a quick update
Got a call from O2 they said that there doing some maintenance work in my area on the local masts and it should get better my signal issues...
In the mean time they have given me some reductions quite abit this month and for 10 other months for abit...
Besides this i went into the local O2 store in westfield this morning O2 guru got really rude and said he cant do anything about it just walked off i was kinder surprised...
So i called customer services and asked to speak to the manager or team leader as usual they said he or she is busy after being on hold for 10 minutes the call agent came back said this months line rental i dont have to pay because all of the trouble they put me through plus for the remaining 10 or 11months they will give me £3 reduction..
But they also said it should get better after the 27th aug my signal problem...
Hopefully it will...
And thanks 2 all of u for giving me advice on this especially @Anonymous
Who is always helpfull
slight_smile
Message 48 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

That's not a good attitude for the shop employee to have 😞 possibly a franchised O2 shop (maybe), but still should show good customer service.

I'd let the work complete on the masts and give it a few days to settle and then check again.

You're most welcome for the help we all dish out. That's why we're here to help and learn too.

slight_smile
Message 49 of 60

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Did this person in the shop know you at all from previous visits ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 50 of 60