cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just A Thought For O2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello
And how is everyone doing hope u all are good and well...

Just was thinking about something for few days so i thought i would share it with O2 and the community..
Like T Mobile and EE offer unlimited data on 3g ive tried it for a month and it was really good always a good and fast connection...
They got EE for there cap data for 4g like etc 4gb data or 10gb data...

Why dont O2 do something like that and let 3g be unlimited and introduce different 4g bundles....
I mean EE and T Mobile i dont really like em but after trying T Mobile for a month it was really good..not that i can say about O2 i wish i could...
I know some ppl may not like this idea of mine and some may do like it...
Just saying its my opinion and a thought...
I know its not possible by O2....
Cus alot of ppl abuse the unlimited data nowadays were ppl like myself dont and when we do need it we cant use it because its too slow....

Anyways hope everyones good and enjoy the rest of ur day...
Message 1 of 60
59 REPLIES 59

Anonymous
Not applicable
No
That was the first time i saw him..
@MI5
Message 51 of 60

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Hmmmm, how rude !!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 52 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable
You could have possibly spoken to their line manager at the time or write a letter to the store manager if your not comfortable with confrontation.
Message 53 of 60

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
I hope you got his name and reported him ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 54 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yup got his name and store he works at and told his co worker she said that she will tell the manager but i called up O2 and told them aswell and they apoligised and said that they will get in touch with the store manager and that rude worker and let me know what happened luckily i had a witness with me too at time
Message 55 of 60

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Well no bonus for them this month then 😞

Currently using:
Message 56 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable
If they do take in house disciplinary action they will not update you of any action taken ,but will let you know things have been implemented.

Sometimes it takes a wake up call for a person to realise how they are coming across.
Message 57 of 60

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Training is more productive than disciplinary action, I always find....

Currently using:
Message 58 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh..
I dont want him 2 loose his job i explained on the phone to O2 but just tell that person to not behave in that manner because it gives O2 a bad name...
Hopefully things will get sorted
Message 59 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable
Appreciate that but if he isn't told he's doing something wrong, then he'll continue to give not so good service to other customers.

Which won't bode well for that shop and their sales.

The manager will want to know. He won't get the sack IMO as it's not gross misconduct and will just be brought to task.
Message 60 of 60