cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a pay as you go tariff cheaper than £10 a month?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I no longer want a £10 big bundle each month, as it's too expensive and I don't use my phone that often so don't need it. I only want to pay as I go and ideally would like to pay maybe £5 a month or less. Is this not available using O2?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You can call cs on 4445 and switch to the old big talker tariff which is now called o2 simply (or something like that) - just pay for what you use but will still require a min £10 top up but it won't expire.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You can call cs on 4445 and switch to the old big talker tariff which is now called o2 simply (or something like that) - just pay for what you use but will still require a min £10 top up but it won't expire.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

PhoneDoc
Level 14: Rising star 
  • 278 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

Edit - covered by @MI5

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you.
Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
No probs - standard rates that you will pay are here http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/pay-and-go-charges-terms-bigtalker slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 5 of 6

la7
Level 4: Observant
  • 181 Posts
  • 36 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Tesco mobile that runs on o2 network and half owed by o2 has a tariff called lite calls are 8p texts are 4p http://www.tescomobile.com/help-and-support/1818-call-charges/1819-pay-as-you-go/pay-as-you-go-lite-...

Message 6 of 6