Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduction

Nik1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi my name is Nikki I am having an issue with a mast being down in our area I have received an e.mail to say its being fixed but no date as to when it will be fixed, this has been going on for weeks now. Its causing issues with calls constantly breaking up or cutting out completely its also effecting my families calls as we are all on the same network. This issue has been going on for quite a while now can anyone help
Its in Runcorn Cheshire WA7 5XP
Thanks
Nikki
Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23038 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

If you've received an email to say the mast is being fixed there's not much else you can do. O2 don't give time frames on repair times. As it's been several weeks you should speak to Customer Service and see if you may be entitled to some compensation for the down time.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

All you can do is keep your eye on the status page. Unfortunately O2 won't give timescales as there are so many factors to be taken into account for mast repairs.

http://status.o2.co.uk/

Message 2 of 9

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23038 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

If you've received an email to say the mast is being fixed there's not much else you can do. O2 don't give time frames on repair times. As it's been several weeks you should speak to Customer Service and see if you may be entitled to some compensation for the down time.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 9

Nik1
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for replying Bambino I will look further into it 😉
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was in WA7 (at the hospital) yesterday and was getting a reasonable signal (its never brilliant from there at the best of times 3g is a wing and a prayer!!!)

I suppose I was on the internet for around 20minutes with no problems.

Message 5 of 9

jonsie
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions
Message 6 of 9

Nik1
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I contacted with an o2 advisor via live chat today an i'm still no better off 😞 my kids are going mad their game consoles are effected too come on engineer fix it soon or world war 3 is going to go off in my house.
Message 7 of 9

MI5
  • 144081 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
You run your games consoles off O2 too ??
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
You run your games consoles off O2 too ??

I wondered that? I can't see fast moving games being any good via the network. We use BT Infinity for our game consoles.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 9