cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to contact O2

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been waiting now for half an hour to talk to O2 customer service and there's no sign that I'm anywhere near the front of the queue.  Frightful 'music' is blasting my eardrums while I wait.  Why is a =telephone= company so inefficient that it can't answer its own telephone?  To make matters worse, it seems to be impossible even to send an email to O2 now (there used to be a webmail address). 

It's enough to make me abandon O2 and look for a mobile network that is more interested in its customers' interests.  Or does anyone know of a backdoor way to speak to an O2 person or to email O2 -- and be reasonably sure of getting a reply?

Brian

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
or a Blackberry either wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 21 of 25

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
or a Blackberry either wink

yep...there is that...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

still in the damn queue after 1hr10mins trying to get a P.A.C. code one of the tunes playing in thae loop is quite topical Never Again

Message 23 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Afternoon

I am trying to get through to an o2 operator to discuss a repair for my phone. So far I have tried 3 times each time to be met at the end by there are too many people trying to call us we cant reach your call to then get hung up on.

I understand you may be having problems with but surely this is unacceptable level of service, to not even have the option of staying on the phone waiting to be talked too.

Can you please advise how I can arrange a repair/replacement for my phone If I cannot talk to an operator?

Message 24 of 25

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
You will just need to be patient and keep trying.
O2 are aware of an issue with the contact options and are working on fixing it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 25 of 25