O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Level 2: Apprentice
AshD1984

I want to pay my bill

I am going to be unable to pay via automated payment method for several month while I move my bank details and will be moving abroad. I want to pay my bill on time but will not always be able to access My O2 online to be able to do this. :smileyfrustrated:

I want to pay manually sometimes by card and sometimes by other methods and would like to know how I can pay my bill by what methods as my circumstances change :smileyhappy:

Thanks

Ash :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
perksie
Topics: 229
Solutions: 1,536

Re: I want to pay my bill

Could you not leave the old bank account running and just fund it to pay the DD?

Please support the Disasters Emergency Committee appeal to send help to the Philippines.
Text DEC to 70000 (free text) to donate £5 or online: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Legacy O2 Simplicity 20 - O2 Wallet - Nexus 4 Android 4.4.4
Please use plain text.
jonsie
Topics: 191
Solutions: 1,957

Re: I want to pay my bill

You would still need to keep a UK account going as the system won't accept an overseas account details or card. You don't say how long you will be overseas but the easiest way would be to phone to make payment if you won't have access to My O2.

Please use plain text.