O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Level 2: Apprentice

I want to pay my bill

I am going to be unable to pay via automated payment method for several month while I move my bank details and will be moving abroad. I want to pay my bill on time but will not always be able to access My O2 online to be able to do this. Smiley Frustrated

I want to pay manually sometimes by card and sometimes by other methods and would like to know how I can pay my bill by what methods as my circumstances change Smiley Happy

Ash Smiley Tongue

Topics: 246
Solutions: 1,614

Re: I want to pay my bill

Could you not leave the old bank account running and just fund it to pay the DD?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Topics: 314
Solutions: 2,391

Re: I want to pay my bill

You would still need to keep a UK account going as the system won't accept an overseas account details or card. You don't say how long you will be overseas but the easiest way would be to phone to make payment if you won't have access to My O2.

thailand flag photo: Thailand! Flag-Thailand_zps1d36cf44.gifHelping the Street Kids of Thailand
O2 Community | Forum authority badge

Samsung Note 4, Samsung Note 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro, Nexus 7 2013
Roaming from various bars in Thailand. Replies subject to time of day and quantifiable amount of Thai whiskey!!