O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Pay Monthly and Pay & Go

Level 1: Joiner
KieranO2

How to cancel my tariff before Anniversary Date then change tariff? PLEASE READ/HELP!

I'm currently on the Text and Web tariff, topping up £10 a month. I've changed my tariff to the £20 "Pay and Go Go Go". It says it will activate on 24/08/2012 which is my anniversary date, but my Text and Web is running out and I wish to switch to Pay and Go Go Go right now. Is it possible to top up £20 and switch straight to Pay and Go Go Go, therefore changing my anniversary date to 15/08/2012 and missing 9 days of my Text and Web tariff which I don't want? If this is possible, how do I go about doing it?

Please use plain text.
jonsie
Topics: 168
Solutions: 1,869

Re: How to cancel my tariff before Anniversary Date then change tariff? PLEASE READ/HELP!

Changes normally take place on your anniversary date. Only customer service can over-ride the system. Give them a call and ask them politely if they can manually change the tariff for you now.

Please use plain text.
Level 1: Joiner
cc2491

Re: How to cancel my tariff before Anniversary Date then change tariff? PLEASE READ/HELP!

What if I don't want to call them?
Please use plain text.
jonsie
Topics: 168
Solutions: 1,869

Please use plain text.