Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you cancel?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi folks,

How on earth do you cancel?

Just been kept waiting 37 minutes on the phone to get through to cancellations. (Option 2 I think it was)

Sorry, but I can't sit on the phone for an hour just to talk to someone.

Would cancelling the direct debit and just waiting for them to write to me be the way to go?

I've got the money sat here to give them. 

Cheers

Message 1 of 96
95 REPLIES 95

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You can get the security info for the old account there so you can close it down.

Message 71 of 96

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's okay, I've managed to merge my accounts into one
Message 72 of 96

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nope, just on my o2 I can see both accounts under one email one log in one password, I cant sort out the account name changes etc till I figure out how to have 2 people on the phone
Message 74 of 96

Cleoriff
  • 122828 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Nope, just on my o2 I can see both accounts under one email one log in one password, I cant sort out the account name changes etc till I figure out how to have 2 people on the phone

What a mess. No wonder you are angry...

On a lighter note I could pop to yours @Anonymous and pretend to be your Mum? Smiley Very Happy

Now....where is it you live again?....(It may cost you a night at the pub)...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 75 of 96

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What a mess. No wonder you are angry...

On a lighter note I could pop to yours @Anonymous and pretend to be your Mum? Smiley Very Happy

Now....where is it you live again?....(It may cost you a night at the pub)...:smileywink:

Now there's an offer.....:smileywink:

Message 76 of 96

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ahaha! Thanks guys 😞 also does anyone know when transferring my number to my new contract is that instant? Really need to know to be prepared for no phone or whatever
Message 77 of 96

Cleoriff
  • 122828 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Ahaha! Thanks guys 😞 also does anyone know when transferring my number to my new contract is that instant? Really need to know to be prepared for no phone or whatever

Would you be able to check in MyO2 @Anonymous  to see if that has happened? ...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 78 of 96

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm not sure because I haven't done it yet @Cleoriff I was just wondering because I need to know if I will be out of service
Message 79 of 96

Cleoriff
  • 122828 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm not sure because I haven't done it yet @Cleoriff I was just wondering because I need to know if I will be out of service

Never done it so not sure? I will bring @jonsie back here...in the hope he can answer...(far more experienced than me...(with O2 I mean) LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 80 of 96