cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find out my upgrade date online?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone. Where on the O2 website can I find out the date I am due for an upgrade?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions
When you sign in and you choose to view your bill, its the 2nd one down and it says your contract end date. From this you take one month of and this is your upgrade date.

Hope this helps
Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I don't get the option. The image attached is the page I get when I login.

Message 3 of 8

darrengf
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions
I take it you get you bills through the post?

If this is the case you will need to speak to o2 direct.

Only online billing and some accounts alow for you to look at your upgrade date.

However if you look at your last bill it normaly gives you a number. eg 17 would mean 17th Month.

Let me know
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
I take it you get you bills through the post?
If this is the case you will need to speak to o2 direct.
Only online billing and some accounts alow for you to look at your upgrade date.
However if you look at your last bill it normaly gives you a number. eg 17 would mean 17th Month.
Let me know

Thanks, I will take a look at my last bill.
Message 5 of 8

darrengf
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions
No probs.

On your bill it has a number then a 4 digit number. like 0001, 0003 and so on.

0001 normaly indicates your first bill and so on

Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes, my last one says something like 0054 or 0055 or something. I have a month left to wait :o(
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ive found that four digit code on my bill, says 0029 think that was last months, dec, is that the number of pages sent to you, so like for every bill say theres 3 pages?

was really just hoping for a date. makes life easier. I got my phone on the 4th of jan 09, 18month contract, but dont know what the contract actually started, jan or feb?
Currently stuck with the Pixon, cant wait to get rid of it and get a HTC HD 2, then i can at least make my own apps or something.
Message 8 of 8