cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hope O2 Stays The Best

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello everyone and I would just like to say O2 has always been so helpful even thou my signal is giving me an issue they are trying to sort it out and have always called me up to check up on how my signal issue is getting on...I remember when I was with T-mobile it was a nightmare customer service on the phone where really horrible and they only cared and bout money..where O2 always have put customers first I don't know why people always say O2 is expensive and don't offer uimited data but they always have had a good customer service and there speed is better than rest of the networks I've tried to tell u guys the truth...I remember going into EE store and they called security on me because they had pissed me off so bad unhelpfully EE staff members and phone line ppl are really rude ...All I wanted was a sim card replaced that's all what they did was get a phone called customer service and I had forgot my password but I provided them with my address my date of birth and other security things that I know only and the EE customer service adviser was like sorry I can't help u ....I was like omg that's it I've had enough and started arguing with them and they still did not help me I ended up paying them like 145 for something I didn't use ....how dare ppl say O2 is not good in my life time I've used O2 for about 7 years they have always been very helpful ..... slight_smile
Message 1 of 60
59 REPLIES 59

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
To be honest if advisers have not had enough training then should they really be on the phones?

Appreciate we all start somewhere but it is important that they things right.

All advisors get exactly the same training, and the trainers are excellent, love love love the trainers. However after 4 weeks in the training rooms it still takes a good 3 months to get up to a running speed as an experianced advisor because it's impossible to train out every possible senario.

Plus, I think it really matters how much the advisor actually cares, sometimes you get someone only doing the job until they get bored or they go back to uni, no amount of training will make someone give a damn unfortunatly.

Message 51 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable
While I totally understand your point @Anonymous surely someone wanting to pay off there phone plan is something that should be taught it's not exactly a difficult request
Message 52 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi. Have to agree with @Anonymous on this one. Given that o2's key sales pitch is o2 refresh then really this one is part of the staple diet and the advisors should know before they are let loose on the phones.
Message 53 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
While I totally understand your point @Anonymous surely someone wanting to pay off there phone plan is something that should be taught it's not exactly a difficult request

Completely agree. It might have changed, but when Refresh came out, calls went through to dedicated teams trained on it as it uses slightly different systems (if required) and compliance within and around the CCA. It sounds like (hopefully) that the call has gone through to someone yet to be trained up by accident.

Message 54 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks wanty hopefully that was the case
Message 55 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable
In fact, if it was the team in SA as Darren suggests I doubt they will have been trained up on it, they mainly deal with standard contracts.
Message 56 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable
Shouldn't they have been able to transfer to someone who did know
Message 57 of 60

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions
The problem with the first call I made, my confidence had already gone in how he answered the call, like he wasn't really there and confused, however I always give the person the benefit of the doubt and always explain what I want, in this case no matter what I tried he just either didn't understand me or said I owe nothing which I clearly did.

The 2nd person did however understood what I was after, but then assumed I wanted to cancel my contract and got totally confused. Again I never mention cancelling my contract, just I wanted to pay of my phone plan. Lucky for me, he said he couldn't deal with the request and did put me through to some one who was superb. Her knowledge was excellent and we had a really good conversation, she listened, was clear and knew O2 inside and out.
She however believed that I wanted to cancel my contract as that's what she was informed of the warm transfer.

I work in a massive call Centre my self and looking after 2 departments, training is key and while some people do take longer than others to train, I also need to have confidence that they can speak to customers and to be able to understand their needs. I tell all the team, never assume anything and always put your self in the customers shoe. Treat them how you want them to be treated. I do Feedback and listen to calls as well so we can constantly improve on things.

One of my biggest bug bearers is, if you say you will call some one back, you call them back, good or bad.
Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 58 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable
Quite agree Darren I hate being promised a call back and not getting one which has happened on O2 before
Message 59 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darrengf wrote:
The problem with the first call I made, my confidence had already gone in how he answered the call, like he wasn't really there and confused, however I always give the person the benefit of the doubt and always explain what I want, in this case no matter what I tried he just either didn't understand me or said I owe nothing which I clearly did.

Once I've lost confidence I just hang up as well, I've done it umpteen amounts on with Talk Talk. If they admit they don't know then fair enough, I appreciate the honesty and stick with them, but then you get some who clearly don't have a clue and they're too scared to admit it. I've had them make up all sorts just to hope you accept it and get off a call. Must admit, I mentally score calls on what I expect when I talk to a company Smiley LOL

Message 60 of 60