cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Simplicity tariff

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I have a Nokia 100 phone with a simplicity SIM which I top up now and again, and pay £10 a month for 100 mins and 500 texts (no data because i don't use the internet on my phone).   And i'm very happy with it -

The problem is I wanted to buy another phone/SIM package like this for an elderly person (who likewise would not use the internet on their phone) - but I have tried searching around this website and can't find the deal I originally signed up for (texts and calltime), just something called "Big Bundles" - but I do not want 3G or 4G mobile internet.  I am quite happy with the 2G network and would like to buy another SIM like that.  Also I noticed that the Nokia 100 is no longer for sale here, just the 106 which is twice as expensive at £20.  Is there some way I can buy another Nokia 100 phone too?

Thanks in advance for your help...

Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Deals, tariffs and phones are always changing so it's a case of what's available at he time.
There are other network options such as Tesco and giffgaff that also run on O2s network which may offer what you need....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's called O2 unlimited tariff

https://www.o2.co.uk/freesim/

Tariff info http://www.o2.co.uk/tariffs/payandgo
Message 2 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable
Or perhaps somewhere like CEX who are a high street retailer who buy and sell phones.

Carphone Warehouse sell the Nokia 105
Message 4 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you but what if the calls are being made to non O2 phones?

Also this package includes "data" that  i don't want to pay for, I just would like texts and calls ideally.

Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
That is in reply to the 2nd post in this topic sorry.
Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

If you check the Payg tariffs link I added these are the ones currently available to choose from.

The minutes and texts are cross network unless otherwise stated.
Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
You could try Tescomobile who use the o2 network. They offer a tariff of 250 mins and 5000 texts for £7.50 per month?
Message 8 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is that a locked in pay monthly tariff @Anonymous ?

I get the feeling the OP prefers Payg.
Message 9 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Deals, tariffs and phones are always changing so it's a case of what's available at he time.
There are other network options such as Tesco and giffgaff that also run on O2s network which may offer what you need....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 12