Not applicable

Where can I get help in Polish? 

Message 1 of 15
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Try

holding the volume down for 3 seconds then pressing power and letting go.

Edit to add this possible solution https://forums.motorola.com/posts/3d5eadc25d

Or

"Problem: Moto G won’t turn on
A few people have run into a problem where the Moto G simply refuses to turn on. It seems to be completely dead and doesn’t respond to key presses.
Potential solution:
Plug it in to the charger and then press and hold the Volume down key and the Power key for more than two minutes (time it to make sure you’re doing it for long enough). You should see the boot screen with the Normal Reboot option highlighted and you can press Volume up to boot it."

Source ; http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/moto-g-problems/#!bn2Wtu

If that does not work Take the phone and sim back to the shop before 14 days of the purchase date to get them to look at it and give you a new one.

Don't let them try to send it off for repair.

View solution in original post

Message 12 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi and Welcome.

How Can we assist you ?

Google has a good translation tool.

http://translate.google.com/m/translate

Theirs also apps both in a GooglePlay for Android and the App Store for iOS users.
Message 2 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Today I bought the phone with the sim card.
I asked if I continue to use the old card, since the new me is not needed.
The answer was yes.
Now my old card inaction (no network connection), and a new card I can not use because the new phone also inaction.
I can not use the new micro-SIM card in your old phone as pocket is too deep (standard sim) and it'll take out.
Message 3 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok

You need to use this link to perform a sim swap

http://swapmysim.o2.co.uk/

This will move your number and tariff from your old SIM card to the new one.

This is required when your new phone takes a different sized SIM card.

It takes from a few minutes to a day to fully settle.

The service will stop first on your old sim.

Turn your phone off and on with the new SIM card inserted to help the connection to O2 network.
Message 4 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you get stuck go back to the O2 shop and they can do this in the store for you.
Message 5 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
I wanted and still want to use the old number.
(when the new phone will work, I can remove micro SIM card from the old card)
I wanted to check if the new card works, it may by mistake it was in the shop, that I want to use only the new card and therefore old has been disabled.
But I can not check if the new card works because a new phone inaction.
If in fact my old card was turned off, I want it back.
Message 6 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

The sim swap does this for you.

It moves your mobile number and Tariff from the original SIM card to the new different sized one that fits into your new phone.

If the O2 shop performed the sim swap for you instore then your old sim will stop working and your new SIM card will start working.

If this is the case put the new SIM card in the new phone and keep turning it off and on until it connects to O2.

As I said if you still have problems go back to the O2

Mam nadzieję, że wszystko pójdzie dobrze
Message 7 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
if I understand - my old number has also been / will be transferred to the new card?
I have the problem that the new phone that I bought today will not start. So I can not use the new card. I can not do also use a new micro-sim in my old phone because of deep pockets (I'm afraid to damage the phone at the drawing).
Is it possible to reactivate my old card I could use it on my old phone until the new phone will be repaired / replaced?
Message 8 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes it does but Only if they did this for you in the shop.

This does not happen automatically.

If the service has stopped on the old SIM card then I must assume they have done this or the masts are down in your area right now.

Check here ; http://status.o2.co.uk/ with your full postcode to see if your O2 masts have issues or tell me your postcode and I'll check for you.

Even without a sim inserted a phone will turn on.

Are you saying your new phone won't turn on ?

Is it charged.

Is the battery in correctly ?

Which new phone do you have ?

Once a sim is sim swapped it becomes de activated and cannot be turned back on I'm afraid.
Message 9 of 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

I think a lot is going to be missed in translation here.(totally lost with reference to deep pockets)

It seems the store have done a sim swap if the old sim has lost coverage.

The best thing would be to return to the O2 store as it isn't possible to reactivate the old simcard.

Message 10 of 15