cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having difficulties viewing your bill? This is how you fix it

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone,

If you’ve been finding it difficult to view your bill online, here is a guide to help you through the process as we want to make it as easy as possible.

To make sure you can view you bill easily, you will need username we gave you when you first signed up. If you’re not too sure what this is, follow these simple steps below:

1). On the MyO2 page, click on the ‘Get a reminder’ link at the bottom of the page

1.png

2). After that, enter your mobile number as advised.

2.png

3). Next, a code will be sent to your phone. Once you have received it, enter the code in the input field, as displayed on the following page.

3.png

4). Next, you will see the username to sign in to see your bill. If you have more than one username or account, it will automatically select the one that shows your bill.

4.png

5). You will then be asked for your security answer. If you can’t remember these then you’ll have to contact our customer service team

5.png

6). After that, you’ll be asked to set up a new password

6.png

7). All done. You can now view your bill through your MyO2. Just remember to keep your username safe, or change it to your email address so it’s really easy for you to remember

7.png

If that didn't help, you can best contact support via twitter or the contact us page.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Thanks Leonard, that should help. slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93158 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great, time we was Proactive.

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Morning Leonard. I hope your getting into the Christmas spirit. Umm after going thru the steps in your post, I STILL can't view my bill! Short of screaming at some poor csa do you have any other ideas please??
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi lulabell,

I am and I hope you are as well slight_smile

If you've tried all of the steps above, it must be something else. The best thing to do next, is to contact support, I think. You can find their contact details here: http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Please let us know how it worked out.

Cheers,
Leonard
Message 6 of 6