cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give up

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well I have tryed the nokia lumia 625 windows phone buts it's not for me can't even go to silent mode on home screen . Going back to android 😎
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Well I have tryed the nokia lumia 625 windows phone buts it's not for me can't even go to silent mode on home screen . Going back to android 😎

Well after all the time you struggled to get the back off this phone @Anonymous  :smileywink:Still you have only had it for a few days so you should be ok to exchange it I presume?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You've given it a fair go so go for something you're comfortable with. Hopefully your next choice will be more suitable. I would pop into the phone stores and have a good look and feel of the phones before choosing.

Best of luck slight_smile

Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi batman

I think your suffering from Buyers Remorse ,but if after the very short time you've had the handset your convinced it's not for you then act swiftly to return it with the 7day cooling off period.

I always choose to hit the high street stores to have an intensive play with the working demo models before buying into my next phone. Go through all the settings and features and also looking at YouTube Un~Boxings and Reviews helps.

Colleagues or friends with the particular phone or close models to it normally can help by handling theirs.

Good luck with your next 'android' phone or maybe even an iPhone wink

Take care.
Message 4 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I will add my best wishes to BoBs...but will ignore his suggestion about the iPhone wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You need an app such as "Connectivity Tiles".
You place the live tile on the home screen then you can control Sounds, Bluetooth, WiFi etc all with one touch slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 8

aldaweb
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Some of that is in the action centre with WP 8.1 but it seems to be restricted to Wifi, Bluetooth, Flight Mode Rotation Lock and a shortcut to all settings, unless I'm missing some way of customising it.

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I'm not lucky enough to have 8.1 yet but I've always used that app for quick access to all my settings so far....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 8