cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free tariff upgrade

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I've just logged onto MyO2 to have a look at my tariff and noticed that it says I can upgrade my tariff to the same as I currently have, but with 2Gb data instead of 1Gb and the price remains the same?  Is this right - it seems too good to be true.

If I want to just change the data on my current tariff by adding a bolt on, the cost is £5, but upping my tariff and the monthly charge stays the same?

Has anyone else noticed this?

Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
Back off @Anonymous

I'm first in line.

wink
Message 31 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable
That has got to be worth at least a dozen kudos lol 😄
Message 32 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am fine with my 5gb @BoB. I think as you asked so nicely then yes you should have first dibs. @jonsie though may possibly be in an unfortunate position due to time zones so think you two should share ☺
Message 33 of 36

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
. @jonsie though may possibly be in an unfortunate position due to time zones so think you two should share ☺

If you are ever in my area give us a shout and I'll supply you with the password for my personal hotspot!Smiley Very Happy

Message 34 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
Just in case anyone was waiting to find out the answer....
Tariff changed over today and F&F discount still in place.
Overall saving of £5.50 a month so well chuffed slight_smile

What's the F&F discount?

Message 35 of 36

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

What's the F&F discount?

Click on "just for you" for an explanation http://www.telefonicarewards.com/perks-and-deals/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 36 of 36