cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free jabra sports pulse headphones..

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello guys

I prefer ordered the Samsung Edge S7 on the 30gb monthly refresh tariff.

It's been 16 days since my contract was activated and I STILL can't redeem the free headphones.

Had anyone even managed to succeed yet?

All I get is:

Thank you for trying to redeem your Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless headphones. The IMEI number you have entered is either invalid or you have not waited the 14 days to redeem. For more information, please refer to the terms and conditions.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Message 1 of 114
113 REPLIES 113

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi. My code is also invalid. Perhaps I'm entering it incorrectly as it keeps saying invalid characters but when I remove them it says the code is invalid or wait 14 days. I got my S7 edge on the 8th March and it's now the 29th. My maths is bad but even I know that's more than 14 days. What's going on O2? 

Message 31 of 114

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
No spaces or dashes etc and zero's not o's?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 32 of 114

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Anyone having issues with redeeming this headset should ring Kondor directly. If you wait for any length of time the promotion will be over...or they will 'run out of stock' https://redeemheadset.kondor.co.uk/contact/

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 33 of 114

Anonymous
Not applicable

After a few phone calls:

Kondor have stated that O2 need to activate your IMEI.

O2 CS state that there is an "issue" affecting all eligible customers and they are working to fix this issue.

Earlier in this thread, someone said O2 are speaking to Samsung. 

Seemingly neither company seems know to be able to find out what is going on.

Unacceptable in my opinion.

Message 34 of 114

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous I don't think this has anything to do with Samsung at all. Other members have successfully applied for the Jabra headset by inputting their IMEI number or after a call to Kondor. It looks as if people are just passing the blame for it's failure onto others...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 35 of 114

danmoz98
  • 34 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Even if you get it to accept your IMEI then you'll probably run into the problem I just have. Ie, when you get to the address details page and click 'complete order' it just repeatedly tells you your session has expired due to inactivity.

Message 36 of 114

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi i had the same problem with the code if there is forward sashes like this / dont put them in just the numbers

Message 37 of 114

Anonymous
Not applicable
i just did mine just do the numbers if you have any / in take them out hope it works for you took me ages to work it out
Message 38 of 114

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Yes, as I said above.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 39 of 114

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
*notes that earlier comments regarding kondor promos are now justified.
Message 40 of 114