cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free jabra sports pulse headphones..

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello guys

I prefer ordered the Samsung Edge S7 on the 30gb monthly refresh tariff.

It's been 16 days since my contract was activated and I STILL can't redeem the free headphones.

Had anyone even managed to succeed yet?

All I get is:

Thank you for trying to redeem your Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless headphones. The IMEI number you have entered is either invalid or you have not waited the 14 days to redeem. For more information, please refer to the terms and conditions.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Message 1 of 114
113 REPLIES 113

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi:
get same message. O2 is talking to supplier and said they would send me an eail. So far no response. Ralphie1
Message 21 of 114

Anonymous
Not applicable

My IMEI is still not valid, hopefully it's just the bank holiday etc has screwed things up but then my imei should have been valid long before - I've thrown an email at them & will see if I get a response tomorrow - if not I'll give them a call.

Message 22 of 114

Cleoriff
  • 122918 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

My IMEI is still not valid, hopefully it's just the bank holiday etc has screwed things up but then my imei should have been valid long before - I've thrown an email at them & will see if I get a response tomorrow - if not I'll give them a call.

It could be the Easter break as you suggest @Anonymous though as it's automated I can't see why that should fail.? Best of luck with the email...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 114

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Please let us know how you get on now the bank holidays over @Anonymous

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 24 of 114

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been tring for ages and still comes up invalid IMEI

Message 25 of 114

Cleoriff
  • 122918 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous.  Have you tried to contact Kondor  who are running the promotion?  Details in my post ....3rd in this thread ....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 26 of 114

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've had no reply to my email, which wasn't a surprise no doubt they have a backlog over the holiday - anway, Just called Kondor & spoke to a girl who sounded english (Yay!) very quick call in general, asked for my imei & email address and she said they'll need to get o2 to verify its valid & then they'll send me an email in the next couple of days to let me know it's verified & can be redeemed.

So... time to wait & see.
Message 27 of 114

Cleoriff
  • 122918 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

One step forward then @Anonymous? I would advise to phone them again after 48 hrs if you haven't received the email. These promotions can be hit and miss at times and require perseverance wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 28 of 114

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'll stay on top of it, I'm aware O2 are making a ton of people redundant on the 31st, so I imagine theirs plenty of people who can't be bothered on the other end of the phones right now so I'll definitely ring again to make sure things have gone through.
Message 29 of 114

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Unfortunately with O2 promotions it always falls on the customer to do the chasing. Fingers crossed you get the email confirmation.

Message 30 of 114