cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free jabra sports pulse headphones..

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello guys

I prefer ordered the Samsung Edge S7 on the 30gb monthly refresh tariff.

It's been 16 days since my contract was activated and I STILL can't redeem the free headphones.

Had anyone even managed to succeed yet?

All I get is:

Thank you for trying to redeem your Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless headphones. The IMEI number you have entered is either invalid or you have not waited the 14 days to redeem. For more information, please refer to the terms and conditions.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Message 1 of 114
113 REPLIES 113

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92924 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
No, that would be way too easy!

Too easy and too sensible but then again this is O2 and their crazy ethics!

Message 101 of 114

Anonymous
Not applicable
They said to me it's against the law for them to email my details to another company even though I was on the phone confirming it was okay for them to do so at the time

I've forwarded the stuff to kondor butility i expect they'll come back and say it needs to come from o2 which is obviously the issue.

The second person from o2 customer service said there's a communication breakdown with kondor but in truth they constantly reply to me - the breakdown is with o2 not validating the code and not leaving notes on my account when I phoned on monday
Message 102 of 114

MI5
  • 143445 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Same old story, unfortunately.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 103 of 114

Cleoriff
  • 122376 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Not sure whether it's coincidence that the promotion ended yesterday...(although you can still claim throughout May) You have to keep persevering.... I know you have been...but if you give up you will never get these headphones. A real disgrace if honest.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 104 of 114

Anonymous
Not applicable
Okay so the plot thickens..

I just spoke to kondor customer service who said that they send a spreadsheet of IMEI numbers to o2 each week and o2 email back to "validate" them at which point they work on the site - kondor CS said o2 emailing them wouldn't be valid as it's not within the agreed process they have with o2

She went on to suggest o2 keep giving me different info because it's such a big company/too many departments to know the ins and outs of the process.

In a nutshell they need to wait on o2 confirming the spreadsheet is correct(probably in another week) before those ones can be processed

Poorly planned process o2.
Message 105 of 114

jonsie
  • 92924 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

The process they have adopted should work fine but the problem is that it needs human input...and humans that can be bothered to chase it up.

Message 106 of 114

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been going through this for the past week or two. Got the message 'if having problems, send your IMEI to customer services at Kondor, etc. Today I got exactly the same resonse from them that I got a week ago so I wrote back saying so, and actually got a response apologising for the length of time and saying they are 'working hard' with o2 to fix the problem. The person at Kondor confirmed that because I had applied in time, I would eventually get the phones 'if eligible'. She didn't mention anything about weekly spreadhseets but it sounds par for the course, so I will wait a bit longer. I am staggered by such incompetence on the part of two advanced technology companies, on a promotion for a premium product. If they cannot manage a simple promotion, they shouldn't do it.

Message 107 of 114

Anonymous
Not applicable

iv had my phone for a mouths but after the 2 weeks wait i applyed for the headphone only to find the my IMEI is not valid.. So nealy 2 days short of 2 weeks i emailed the emal address on the site for help just to be told there wating on o2 to get back to them and yet now look its less than 2 weeks to the last day to claim the headphones ummm

i sent a DM 1 weeks ago on twitter only to be told we will get back to you asap (YET at this point i  have not given them my IMEI number and also it was my others halfs account i was useing as i dont use twitter but guess what o2 neva got back to me just under 1 weeks later NOT GOOD O2!!!  o2 dm.PNG

Message 108 of 114

MI5
  • 143445 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I would suggest you directly call O2 CS on 202 rather than messing about with tweets and emails.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 109 of 114

Anonymous
Not applicable

done all that just keep getting passed from piller to post its just one big joke!! and yet when you ring you wait for far to long and I have this thing called uuummm oh yes a life and ajob iv not got time to hang around on a phone all day!

Message 110 of 114