cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free jabra sports pulse headphones..

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello guys

I prefer ordered the Samsung Edge S7 on the 30gb monthly refresh tariff.

It's been 16 days since my contract was activated and I STILL can't redeem the free headphones.

Had anyone even managed to succeed yet?

All I get is:

Thank you for trying to redeem your Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless headphones. The IMEI number you have entered is either invalid or you have not waited the 14 days to redeem. For more information, please refer to the terms and conditions.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Message 1 of 114
113 REPLIES 113

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Understood wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 91 of 114

Anonymous
Not applicable

hello!

this is still an issue - ive been trying for days to redeem and while i dont get an error per say the website refreshes and the space to enter my code goes blank. there is a message along the lines of "if you are having trouble redeeming please email..." which i have done.

i also phoned o2 cust services last night who assured me this was no longer an issue - until they attempted to redeem for me and had the same issue. o2 have said they will contact the company and call me so we shall see how that goes.

i will try to keep redeeming myself but this morning it still wasnt working. if anyone has any additional suggestions itd be really appreciated 😞

Message 92 of 114

MI5
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
I think it's best to leave CS to it, but do call them back to check they are doing something for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 93 of 114

Cleoriff
  • 122906 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

When does the promotion actually end?....

Edit ...just checked  http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/business/free-jabra-pulse-headset-with-samsung-galaxy-s7-and-...

• The closing date for the Offer is 27th April 2016 and for claiming your free gift is 27th May 2016.  

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 94 of 114

Anonymous
Not applicable
I gothink an email this afternoon from the company saying o2 hadn't emailed them or validated my code even though customer services said they sent an email on Monday.

Called o2 customer services again today who said there was no notesurprise on the account from Monday and they can't email the company to confirm my details. Said they'd email me proof of purchase which would show the code but company are specific and want it from o2. Extremely frustrating as Mondays phone call was over 30 minutes

At a loss what to do now
Message 95 of 114

Anonymous
Not applicable
I got* an email this afternoon from the company saying o2 hadn't emailed them or validated my code even though customer services said they sent an email on Monday.

Called o2 customer services again today who said there was no notesurprise on the account from Monday and they can't email the company to confirm my details. Said they'd email me proof of purchase which would show the code but company are specific and want it from o2. Extremely frustrating as Mondays phone call was over 30 minutes

At a loss what to do now
Message 96 of 114

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Raise a complaint with both parties.
Message 97 of 114

MI5
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Why can't o2 email the company who is running a promotion for them?
@Martin-O2 anything you can do to help ?

Currently using:
Message 98 of 114

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Why can't o2 email the company who is running a promotion for them?
@Martin-O2 anything you can do to help ?

Indeed...but why can't O2 supply direct instead of having to involve a 3rd party? It seems simple to me to have the same number of headsets in stock as they do handsets....but then again I tend to oversimplify life.

Message 99 of 114

MI5
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
No, that would be way too easy!

Currently using:
Message 100 of 114