cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding out if you use the allowance you pay extra for

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone help me?  I cannot get through on live chat or on the phone and I have someone from carphone warehouse calling me at 230pm to see about an upgrade.  Before I commit I want to see if I am using the bolt on I pay £5 a month for and I cannot find out where I can tell.

it doesn't seem to tell you on the bill how much you use I can only see how much I have used this month which has just begun, if that makes sense.

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144205 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
If you call CS on 202 then can tell you the average usage of any of your allowances over the last 3 months.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
What is the bolt on for? Is it data? If so this should appear in your data usage
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144205 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
If you call CS on 202 then can tell you the average usage of any of your allowances over the last 3 months.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3