cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early upgrade not available on refresh

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi check in my O2 and get the following

To get a brand new smartphone today, you can fast track upgrade to O2 Refresh by paying £465.00 – this includes a 25% discount on your remaining line rental. Or you can wait until your contract ends on the 15 Oct 2017.
To fast track to O2 Refresh, visit our upgrade shop.

but when I try it says it's not available till 2017, can anyone help with this ?

thanks

Robert

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
The early upgrade fee will be added to tour basket when you pit through your upgrade.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
It means that your going to have to call up and ask to upgrade early. You will need to pay the fee before they process the new order. Not sure why it's not available online though. @Toby, is there any online upgrade issues?
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122381 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

Firstly there are always issues with the shop at this time of night...it goes off for maintenance for a short period of time and may be glitching for a while.

I would try again in the morning. If no joy then ring CS on 202..

A full guide to Refresh is here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/A-Guide-To-O2-Refresh/m-p/877701/highlight/true#M64851

I presume you took out your existing contract in Oct 2015?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
The early upgrade fee will be added to tour basket when you pit through your upgrade.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
It maybe a glitch. There wont be any problem. Your better off going instore & upgrading that way
Message 5 of 5