cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Upgrade

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, 

First off, I asked this on the chat this morning, 2 different chats, and I was told I would be transferred to the correct people, over 2 hours later, i'm still waiting. 

Anyway, 

my account says i can upgrade today for a fee to 02 refresh, just a few questions I have.

1) Is this only for 02 refresh?

2) If i recycle my phone with 02 does this count towards any of the fee's and

3) I dont want to pay more a month and other networks are offering the phone I want for free so will 02 match?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143445 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If it says its applicable to refresh only then that's the only tariff you can upgrade to.
Yes, your money from recycle can go as a credit on your bill.
You'll have to call the upgrades team ON THE PHONE (202) to discuss price match deals.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143445 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If it says its applicable to refresh only then that's the only tariff you can upgrade to.
Yes, your money from recycle can go as a credit on your bill.
You'll have to call the upgrades team ON THE PHONE (202) to discuss price match deals.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2