cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount

Anonymous
Not applicable
i have sent my open code and I got a text back saying the discount has been added but when I go onto the O2 app the discount is not showing
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143430 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Hi, it won't show until after the first billing cycle from when the code was applied.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 143430 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Hi, it won't show until after the first billing cycle from when the code was applied.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 143430 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Just to add, you can check with CS at any time to make sure it has been added to your account http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Currently using:
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
If the discount is not showing on your list of bolt ons at the moment it will show in the list the day before your next bill is produced.
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have used Open recently, and to be honest it was nothing short of farcical. We sent back the contract, only to be told they hadn't received it, so had to send it recorded delivery and provide them with the tracking number before they would send the phone. They then still said they hadn't got it and when I told the woman it had been signed for by them the day after it had been sent her reply was "but it's not on my desk! " I refused to send another copy having paid to post it twice already unless they refunded all my postage costs. They agreed, but needless to say, never have!

Message 5 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I have used Open recently, and to be honest it was nothing short of farcical. We sent back the contract, only to be told they hadn't received it, so had to send it recorded delivery and provide them with the tracking number before they would send the phone. They then still said they hadn't got it and when I told the woman it had been signed for by them the day after it had been sent her reply was "but it's not on my desk! " I refused to send another copy having paid to post it twice already unless they refunded all my postage costs. They agreed, but needless to say, never have!

Good grief @Anonymous That puts a completely different perspective on it...Something to be wary of obviously?Shocked

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 6