cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct debit..

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have just paid this month's bill (due on the 7th of march) manually, will o2 still try and take a direct debit because its only 7 days away ?

I opened a new bank account and the direct debit that o2 may or may not try and take is from a closed bank account. I changed my direct debit details to my new account but it won't be changed before the payment date..

Help ?
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

call o2 and ask them to check with the payments helpdesk if the direct debit is pending - it really depends, it may or may not be as 7 days is usually the cut off.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

You may be ok with 7 days, and if you have paid it there shouldn't be a problem.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

call o2 and ask them to check with the payments helpdesk if the direct debit is pending - it really depends, it may or may not be as 7 days is usually the cut off.

Message 3 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92814 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

You could call your bank or use online banking to suspend the direct debit for one month to be on the safe side. There is no charge for doing this.

Message 4 of 4