cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between monthly line rental charge and instalment towards cost of iphone

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I am on a pay monthly scheme, with 2 months left before I can upgrade from my iphone 5. However, I can pay the balance of £34 and O2 will give me 25% off my line rental until December (renewal month), In order, for me to work out how much I will save and whether it is cost effective, could somebody, please, explain the difference, monetary wise, on my tariff of £23.90, between the cost of my line rental and the instalment towards the cost of my iphone? A lot of this gets rather confusing for me, therefore, I hope I have explained it correctly and it makes sense, because I could really do with some advice. Thank you very much for taking the time to help me!

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
The 25% discount is already included in the early upgrade cost, it's not off the bill until December.
When you upgrade you take a new tariff at the prices advertised in the shop pages.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
The 25% discount is already included in the early upgrade cost, it's not off the bill until December.
When you upgrade you take a new tariff at the prices advertised in the shop pages.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2