cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery

Anonymous
Not applicable
Bought a phone from O2 today expected it to be delivered tomorrow . But not till Monday . Thought Saturday was a working day these days lol . When I said I wanted to cancel they said I will transfer you to that department . When they did that department said it's too late to cancel doh not happy. .
Message 1 of 55
54 REPLIES 54

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Try bob's advice to display your MS contacts...
In the contact list, tap > settings > filter my contact list and the accounts you want to show or hide.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 41 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
Think I finally done it thanks for help everyone 😎😎
Message 42 of 55

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

I have just managed to get back to this thread after being offline for a while...

It certainly has come a long way since the original title of 'Delivery' LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 44 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
Glad to hear your sorted for now batman.
Message 45 of 55

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Good news and thanks for updating slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 46 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered an LG G3 and an airtime upgrade on the promise that the phone would be delivered next day (my iPhone finally gave up the will to live and I needed a new phone urgently). 4 days later and there's no sign of the new phone. I called O2 and was told (this was recorded) that O2 salesmen lie about next day delivery in order to make a sale. I repeat - an member of O2 staff told me that just this morning. I will not be accepting the phone if it ever does arrive and I will be moving from O2 unless they offer me a pretty amazing deal by way of an apology. Absolutely disgusting behaviour from O2.
Message 47 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous

This is a customer to customer forum and as such o2 will not respond on here.

Recommend you call customer services on 202 and explain your situation and what you are seeking in the form of redress.

Good luck and please let us know how you get on.
Message 48 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
It was customer services 202 that told me their sales team lie to make sales!!!! I'd love to get a copy of that recorded conversation. I know O2 won't respond here. Just venting my frustration.
Message 49 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
It was customer services 202 that told me their sales team lie to make sales!!!! I'd love to get a copy of that recorded conversation. I know O2 won't respond here. Just venting my frustration.

Hi adman,

If true and common practice then that would be disappointing 😔

I do believe that some calls are recorded if wish to request a transcript. 

Message 50 of 55