cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data sharing

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have two phones on the same account, both on a sharing tariff but they can't share each other's data, how do I go about setting this up as I can't find anything on my O2?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

This is O2's info on Shared data tariffs...

http://www.o2.co.uk/sharer-plans

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Might be advisable to call CS on 202 to check it's been set up properly.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks, I've already read this but when I sign in there is no option to choose a lead device or share data looks like I'll have to call customer service was hoping to avoid this as I'm awful with accents!
Message 5 of 8

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

If you get through to an overseas call centre and you struggle with the accent ask them to transfer you to a UK adviser.

Message 6 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

It certainly looks as if it hasn't been set up properly. The whole point of data share tariffs are there MUST be one lead device.. If you haven't got that you need to ring CS as advised.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi @Anonymous

When you login to my O2 do you have the option "Set up sharing"? If not, you will need to call customer services to adjust your tariffs. If the number that you are wanting to set up is already on your account, then they can just do the linking for you. Hope this helps slight_smile

Message 8 of 8