cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data in Norway

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey. I'm on pay monthly with o2 travel activated. I've used my phone all over the world particularly all over Norway. I'm currently down south in Arendal, I can only get a 3G connection and even it's only 0.2mb. Tried a guru who asked me to switch off eu roaming but the option doesn't exist on my phone. I keep trying it on odd days to see if it's improved but it doesn't. Wonderfully I keep being charged 1.99 a day for a service that doesn't work. Any ideas? Thanks
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144285 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
0.2 is about average for o2 travel.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23059 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Anonymous If you need a decent data connection, for the amount of money you're wasting on O2 Travel, you may as well get a Pay & Go sim from a local Norwegian network and use that instead. Just make sure your phone is unlocked next time you travel.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

@Anonymous

ive been complaining about o2 travel for some time now.

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/Crippled-O2-Travel-Data/td-p/991683

If if you send a complaint in there clueless as they don't understand.

Every country and every network I visit it's all the same, crap

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 4 of 4