cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Allowance

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok im at a loss here, spoke to o2 they cant explain this, My allowances are reset on the 5th of every month... i dont tether and my phone is connected to Wifi pretty much 90% of the day... My data allowance is 1GB I have just checked my o2 app and i have burnt 800meg of data in 15 days!!! i have never used that much before in one whole month and the same was last month too.. is anyone else having the same issues with iphone 5s??? 

Jay 

Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
If your not willing to at least do that then as your upgrading to the galaxy s5 I hope that phone serves you well.
Message 31 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous you seem a little grumpy today are you ok?? 

Message 32 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not at all jay

I think I've exhausted all of what I can recommend you can do.
Message 33 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

on hold to CS at the mo in regards to this as using data when my phone is connected to wifi is silly and im going to end up with a whopper of a bill........ 😞 

Message 34 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
If your on pay monthly you won't get charged when your data is used up. It just stops !
Message 35 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

ok so o2 CS have said "keep an eye on your data and if you do use it all call us and we can do a handset specific fault" yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa great one.... in the mean time i have a tap on my phone that wont turn off!!! 

Message 36 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

well when i say it wont turn off, it will apparantly in a day or 2!! 😞 

Message 37 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous

May i please ask, do you have TuGo on your phone? I ask because if you do and you have received an inbound call via TuGo (i.e. your phone shows forwarded call as the call comes in) then it is possible that the call whilst ended by you may still be open in TuGo and using data.

It happened to me and my handset used 254mb overnight when i was asleep, my phone was not in use by me. In the end i lost faith and removed TuGo. I am now testing the new version.
Message 38 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

hey @Anonymous i only use tugo when connected to wifi only to be honest its a pointless app and holds no real purpose to me so thats going anyway slight_smile i was warned about its data usage but anouther one that I have noticed that sucks data is Visual Voicemail... i thought it was a great thing to have but its not its pointless and again barley works... 

Message 39 of 39